Alankit e-Governance division believes in providing quality information and high standard of service delivery, encouraging new advanced technology and making the system more accountable, transparent and effective for the clients.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) refers to a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department in India.
Permanent Account Number, as the name suggests is a permanent number which does not change during the lifetime of the PAN holder and also serves as an important ID proof. It is allotted to each tax payer by Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes. The primary objective is to use a universal identification key to track financial transactions having a taxable component in it in order to prevent tax evasion. It remains unaffected by change of address throughout the country.
Alankit accepts PAN applications on behalf of NSDL through its chain of TIN-Facilitation Centers (TIN-FCs) and PAN centers set up across the country. Further, PAN application can also be made through the online facility.
Two Types of PAN Applications:
1Application for issuance of new TAN (Form 49B) - Regular
2Form for Change or Correction in TAN data for TAN Allotted – Correction
This application form should be used when the applicant has never applied for a PAN or does not have a PAN allotted to him. A duly filled and signed PAN application form along with the supporting documents can be submitted to any of the TIN-FCs or PAN Centres managed by NSDL.
Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data - Correction
This application form should be used when PAN has already been allotted to an applicant and
A new PAN card is required or
If data associated with the PAN (e.g. name of applicant /date of birth/address) is required to be updated in records of ITD. If there is any change in PAN data , it should be intimated to ITD by way of submitting the form 'Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data’. A new PAN card bearing the same PAN but updated information is issued to applicant in such case.
How to Apply
Applicant may either make an online application through this website or submit physical PAN Application to any TIN-FC or PAN centres of NSDL.
The Applicant needs to submit the following documents with the application form:
A] Proof of identity (POI)
B] Proof of address (POA)
The documents for POI and POA depend on the citizenship and the status of the applicant.
The details of the documents required are also provided in the application form.
Applicants may obtain the application forms from TIN-FCs, PAN centres, any other vendors providing such forms or can freely download the same from this website.
Fee: If the communication address is within India, the fee for processing of PAN application is Rs. 110 (Rs.93 +18% GST). If the communication address is outside india The fee for processing PAN application is 962.00[ (Application fee 85.00 + Dispatch Charges 771.00) + 12.36% service tax].
PAN Card Dispatch
Normally 15 days are required to process the application, provided application is found to be in order (25 days in case of PAN Correction Application).
Alankit Assignments Limited
Alankit Assignments Limited, the flagship company of the Group, commenced its business operations in 1995. With the rich experience gained over the years as a professional entity, it has evolved from a SEBI registered broker to a leading e-Governance, Financial, Insurance & Health Care service provider.
With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit is providing services through its wide PAN India network of 24 Regional offices and is constantly moving towards its expansion proving efficient and quality services to its clients.
- At Alankit we provide online trading platforms to our clients with comprehensive risk management solutions, both for personal and business requirements according to their financial needs and enable them to trade online in Equities, Commodities, Mutual Funds and Currency.
- With the mission to institutionalize and implement a process driven approach, the Institutional Broking Services at Alankit cater to the investment need of leading institutions like PNB, UBI, BOI, SBI, etc.
- Alankit offers advisory and brokerage services for the Indian currency derivative markets, thus providing our investors the chances to profitability invest in the financial market without worrying about the market swings anymore.
- Alankit has also been appointed as an e-Return intermediary for accepting IT returns.
- Alankit Online IPO Application facility is a unique service, wherein more and more people & shareholders across the country have opted to get the high returns on their money and enjoy a lucrative incentive using their demat account details.
- Alankit offers a wide trading platform with a dual membership at both NSDL and CDSL, for trading and settlement of dematerialized shares. We believe in efficient, cost effective & integrated service support to our brokerage business.
- Alankit recognizes the challenges institutions face and strives to provide the latest cutting edge solutions to maintain a good liaison with the clients.